The Ten New Principles of Zen
by Taisen Deshimaru Roshi
True Zen means to follow the absolute cosmic system with the practice of the body.
1. Be afraid! for cosmic system
2. Wake up! to cosmic consciousness, satori - highest truth
3. Be happy! Love every existence
4. Believe! No doubt.
5. Get up early! with sun.
6. Sit down calmly! in zazen.
7. Stand up and walk! on the great Earth
8. Eat right! fresh and natural foods.
9. Work! with samu spirit.
10. Sleep early and deeply! with sun.
All Content ©1982-2009 American Zen Association or respective owners|
Comments to email@example.com